Yeah! I love this Sem2. My teachers are good. Majority. I've got this wacky DCS teacher. Science curriculum studies teacher. He rocks! Funny guy with lots of props. Miniature roses to mistletoes [which btw, has no roots]. Really humble... ok not so humble man. Jean's his name... it's french. But he ain't French. Gosh the miniature roses were really cute!! They'll be on Sale @ Bugis. I'm not too sure when exactly but they're banking on Valentine's Day. It's so much like Beauty and the Beast's rose. Supposedly has sparkles on the petals.. Real flowers mind you. Grown by tissue culture? Yeah. Lasts 2 weeks and costs $25. So pretty!! I like Jean so I'm helping him advertise.
And.. DSM was crap. Math... how can it be anything other than crap? I mean.. squares are rectangles in actual fact. And defining a rectangle is getting harder... way pass right angles and parallel lines. Sigh...
Oh and the 4 hour break every Thursday? It's a bore. Wanted to do Math but didn't get the motivation. Bleagh!
So this Sem is loaded with individual essays and teaching presentations. I love presentations. Then again... I like group work!! So.. anyway.. i know many people in all my modules. Even for DCS... altho' some people I'd rather NOT have like "Spokesperson"
And in this Sem, I get to know some people better! Like my Math group... XD
So... the first week is great. Hope next week no GESL. Haha... Then my Friday will be FREE!!~