Tired. Gah! Slept at 1 last night. I mean this morning. Yeah.. Tried to sleep but couldn't. Was rolling in bed thinking about projects, him, assignments, him, crappy wannabe teachers, him... Lol! Well it's not all good stuff about him anyway.. That's idolising already. =P
So I woke up late.. and I was late to meet him. Aww... it's always like that..*last week i was early!* Went to Raffles City to check out ANBC, Animal, Print... Bleah. Animal bags are nice!! But the nicest is Joanna's one.. And the rest aren't to my liking. Sad. Then ANBC don'y have my pooh/belle organiser... Sad. Print got stuff =) Stuff to decorate the V-day box with!
Then.. Dar din buy me my strawberry lollipop. Hmph! So sad..
But it's not a sad day.. Even after all the uncertainty being with him.. everytime I see him all my troubles are gone.. Sigh.. Anyway I'm tired. He's exhausted. I'm still sad that I din get my strawberry lollipop.. Hmph!
Tmr got project.. bleh. Monday~ Monday can disturb my ah beng brother! Wahaha! I love you dar dar.. dunno you got read or not.. If you're reading.. UPDATE YOUR BLOG LA! Haha!! My dearest laser-fearing boyfriend.. *got a lot of nicknames hor!*