Monkey~ Sigh.. SBA was fun. But our book! Oh well.. more stuff to add intro Reflections. Lol...
So tired and sleepy. Got home.. and I slept. Which is a big risk because once I sleep.. it's hard to wake up. I need at least 3 hours before i get up. And if it's dark.. I continue sleeping. Haha..
But! I managed to wake up after 2 hours and 30 mins! Lol.. Did my Math.. Did my Lesson Plan.. Played a little.. And here I am! -.-
Chatting with alvin and the cab [chao ah beng].. The latter needs a stricter more garang girlfriend to tame him.
So.. my daily routine.. Haha! Go school- Laugh here, Laugh there.. joke here joke there.. Go home.. tired.. Do work.. chat online with those 2 monkeys. Lol.
And yea.. I'm quite down these few days. Dun worry ppl! I just can't cope with the lessons.. That's why I'm looking forward to the e-learning week to catch up. Especially for Biology. Sheesh! Primary school teachers need to learn about taxonomy, dichotomous keys, genus etc. I don't even know if I spelt that right..