Finally see Travis in school!! Chao Ah Beng cut your hair! And don't dress like Ah Pek! Anyway, today's green day - olive green. Travis, Aidah, Idayu and I wore green. Same shade. XD
Oh and Bishanian is another Ah Beng! He is a foreign Ah Beng with a cool name besides mine. The contacts you know.. Foreign monkey. He has a pierced ear and I didn't know! Can't compare with Felix la.. that one... ~_~ If he pierce his ear anymore... it will drop off.
Lectures were fun. Science: Fascinating. Seriously. Who knew you could control submarines with a little squeeze. Then there was the Penguin's lecture. Sigh.. I hate her monotone voice. Lucky Travis was there or I'd die of boredom. Somehow we talked about bras. Biggest I've seen is E Cup. Idayu saw bigger.. Ravi saw J-cup!! Jumbo!
Then... went to get my Big Book *Ahem... not Big Boob hor.. Char-Lene!* I'm gonna get scolded tmr because I chose a book that does not fit any criteria. Bleh. I'm singing for the class though. XD
Slacked with Char and Travis while waitin for Gesl [gesel, geezles] meeting. Short and sweet.
Can't wait for e-learning week. >] Muahaha.. I won't be doing any e-learning though! Keke! I got too much dates with my darlings! Then there's the RECESS break! OBS camp.. should I go?
Man.. tmr's gon' be a long day. With that deranged Science teacher who doesn't teach or help us.. Probably will throw stuff around.. or maybe there'll be those rabbit sweets.. *gleams* I'll finish up Bishanian's Clorets, Travis' Mentos by the end of this week. >]