i don't want the world to see me cos i don't think that they'd understand when everything's meant to be broken i just want you to know who i am
I don't think that they'd understand...
Well...Kinda explains lots of things.. Like why I clam up. Or why I suddenly get all quiet. Either I'm drained, or I am holding back my feelings. Yay!
So.. another thing that's bothering me is our differences in interests.. which I guess... Guess.. could be worked out. Lol.. ok.. "more confidence": CAN be worked out. Then.. phone calls get shorter.. Basically.. it's the same message every night. I can't even string my words to form sentences... The "special" project is currently hanging in mid-air. No motivation or reason to continue it.. Didn't even touch a single game this week.. "I can't explain myself at all.." Haha.. "It ends tonight" Won't that be great? Everything settled by tonight. No need for all these crap. Never had to go thru all these. Why? Yea, you could credit it to my protected, sheltered life.. It's tiring la.. I'm damn tired.. Tempting to let everything go.. But it's my nature to protect myself from harm. So.. yea.. maybe I'm dwelling too much on this. Maybe it's safer this way...