humph! Everyone can either drive or have someone pick them up. And I have to wait at the bus stop with many other people. All huddled together trying to get away from the rain. Sigh... And the bus is packed!! T.T
There's this old man who boards 180 in the morning. He is either pervertic or ... OK... he is pervertic. He puts his hands so close to mine when holding onto the handrails. Ergh!! And when I move them he moves his closer! Oh and not forgetting those lecherous eyes!! Argh!! So I squeezed my way through to the back. You know the bendy bus? The centre part... And he freaking follows! There was this guy who *thank god* noticed what was happening. He exchanged places with me, so that I could lean against the circular area instead of holding onto the bar. Now I'm getting out of the house extra early so that I don't have that old man in the same bus as me...
anyway~ tmr I'm seeing the love of my life~ Yay! =)