I'm going crazy over penguins. Especially since today I saw a real life one *also has other monikers such as: Ju-On, Pontianak, SADAKO*. Started school today. No more games T.T
This sem is pretty packed. Am happy to see all my buddy buddy again! I got lotsa lessons with IVY! Bishanian cannot have private time with her! Wooohooo! Ivy is mine.
So I have a lesson with Ms Carol Pretty gal. *4 hours! I know!! 4 hours not 2!!*
Hmm.. Really fun la today!! My brother became an Ah Beng (who started cursing me), we got to use different LTs (STEEP ONES!), we had new teachers... etc.
MORE E-Learning this Sem! Waahaha! Means.... EARLY RELEASE FROM SCH! OR NO SCH AT ALL!
Well... then Rusli dropped a bomb. He said that cross-overians don't get paid. nooo~~~
And many people getting married. Waaahaaaat?? Why?
Hmm.. and I'm feeling really tired now. XD I want my pillow *whines*
I'm looking forward to tmr tho... end at 1130 tmr. Get to learn smth new...
Oh! And NIE Bazaar is back! For a week! It's a Back-To-School Bazaar! Bless them student management thingy .... thingy. Shop Shop Shop!
I want $$$$$$$$$$$. Not that I will use it though.. but.. having it is nice. LOL!
Sigh.. this year.. Very special. My first anni, first V-day with dar, first teaching practicum, first new sch year in July, first hmm.. no more. LOL!! Lalala~