Hello boys and girls! 2nd week of school, and I'm still dazed! I'm not even up-to-date with the latest on tutorials, lectures, projects, what-have-you!
Oh, but there's always time for retail therapy, be it large-scale or small-scale! Went to the U.I.D for the Back 2 School Bazaar. Not much things.. Bought a butterfly watch for a steal! It doubles up as a bracelet as the timepiece is hidden under the butterfly. Me and Charlene got the same design but different colour. *we keep buying the same stuff at bazaars!*
Had an uber long break today! 4 hours! Did some Math and Science journal hunting. Got quite a stack of reference.. We totally milked the photocopy machine dry! Poor toner or whatever.
Then... had Science and I made 2 new friends! Wee Teck and Yan Xi. Hoo~ As usual, I was crapping again... and I forgot to tell her the crocodile joke. Bleh!
You know how some 19-year olds don't act their age? Ok, maybe it's just me. But what about the over-the-top cutesy tone that she adopts? And she happens to be in a few of my classes. Argh! Oh, by the way I don't just rant about her here. I do voice out my displeasure and she knows I look at her with disdain. I say stuff out loud, things I shouldn't. Keke! What? I hate people who rant rant rant and don't do anything about it. Or they let the situation spin out of control and THEN they decide to do something about it. *(uh-huh!)*
So this week, I did some counselling, about a deranged, incompetent ex-girlfriend. Hah! Another adult who can't act her age! And she's in her twenties! Like seriously.. the way she types... man..
I need a big book by Tuesday and I haven't been to the library. I didn't even know we needed a big book by TUESDAY! Darn you class rep! XD Nah..
Saturday~ Time for looooove~ In all aspects of the word. Will be collecting my S,C,H,K, and giving them away!