Headache.. I need to seriously plan my projects.. Today I walked out of DCE100 with a not-as-happy-as-usual face... 'Cos I was confused, sleepy, hungry... DCE100 is the most fun module.. and yet.. And Bishanian was like: "who bully you? you tell me!" Haha..
Then Science.. not so bad today. We had to play with cells. And attempt to find some organisms in pond water under a microscope. They keep moving about so we had to "chase" them by adjusting the stage. Sigh... Failure sia. CMI.
Then Peng Seng sucked a mosquito larvae out.. placed it on the slide.. covered it with coverslip.. and proceeded to happily magnify it under the microscope. Eeee.... It's gross!! But fascinating! It's like, it's so disgusting but you've never seen anuthing like it you'd want to see it again. Haha! And Bishanian and him decided to start a fight between 2 larvaes, so they sucked another larvae out.. And yeah.. placed it next to the tortured larvae.. *they got flushed away*
Anyway.. Science sorta brighten me up. During Grammar we had some jokes and stuff. Lighten up my mood further. Then Travis spoil my mood. He didn't wait for me and went back on his own... T.T Well... got home *alone* and crashed on the bed..
Read this story in DCE100.. Quite cute. Circular story: If you give a mouse a cookie... But I can't find the online version. So I can't post it up. Anyway... it's against regulations. Blah.
4 hour break tomorrow. How I wish I'm staying at the hostel. Can bunk in for awhile.. ~_~ Zzz..