Damn you Jace! You don't go overseas without telling me ok! Anyway, while you're in NZ buy back something for me. =P
Went to help my mom in her computer lesson at the childcare centre. Met the brats.. They're a bundle 'o' joy! No seriously.. some of them are cute. They recognise me ^^
NIE got that 4 days reselience camp at OBS again.. My cousin's pestering me to go just so he could bully me. Tempting. Can tan you know!! But it's during 1 week break. Blah.
I hope I get my STU card soon! Then I can enjoy discounts at soooo many restaurants! Sweet Secrets! Love their pastries! Ramen Ten! Etc Etc.. Lol.. too many. Only remembered those two. Oh! Polar Puff and R... Apple strudels! Forgot the name of the shop. Haha!
I can go gyming next week! If I get shorts that is.. Then I won't be lonely on Thursdays... But Charlene will be lonely.. I'm gonna drag her to the gym. XD
So.. tomorrow I'm meeting darling. And we're gonna go shopping. We'll watch a movie at his place. He's gonna sing me songs on his guitar... and.. the best part.. massage! Wahaha! I need one! I need him =)