Ahhh~! Happy New Year! As usual, I'm late again! Wahahaha! Oh and Merry Christmas! Hohoho!
=P "The air still smells the same" - Jace @ 12.00 a.m 1/1/07
So let's see... In December it was pretty fun. Went out a lot. Splurged~ Hmm... what did I buy... let's see if I can still remember...
GOVERNMENT'S BONUS: 1) 4 Bras, 2 panties, 1 bundled panty set for my mom = Lingerie 2) 4 Polo Tees & 1 corduroy brown pants = Clothes 3) PRESENTS! 4) Samsung K5 = Gadget 5) A-Cash 40k = Misc. & a waste of money
Total: OVERSPEND!
Man... I love Decembers! And I got to go out with dar more... ^^
OH! and results... Yeah~ Sem 1 is great. All above C+. All B+ and one measly A- which I can't get over since it's ENGLISH! Gawd... T.T I hope those who cheated had Cs. Wohooo~
So the new year comes with resolutions huh? Well.. Lemme tell you all something.. LYNN DOES NOT MAKE RESOLUTIONS! Keke!
To all my friends and buddy-buddy, Let this year be a great one! Let's have fun together-gather!
To dardar, hmm... MWAH! =P I wrote something for you... =)
To my online peers, I'm gonna pwn you this year too! XD
Yeah OK.. Gtg to GIANT now... Ahhh... my first grocery shopping in 2007, the year of the PIG.