It's a YouTube video made popular by a father who wakes up to see his too-cute son. Nicely done video. And there were many responses as well..
So, ask yourself. Why do you wake up every morning? Besides that fact that there's school or work... or any of those menial things.
For me, I wake up to feel happy again. Happiness is a great emotion, no? Sure, life is full of ups and downs. Sometimes you wake up and find yourself being scolded by your mom for waking up late and not helping with the housework [that's me =)] And there are days which just breeze pass you. However there are days which you just won't forget. Happy days filled with laughter and joy. And oh-my-god! I just watched the Skeletwins dancing to Break It Off... Ok.. sorry for the sidetrack...
Anyway, I also wake up to see the Very Imporant People & Animals [VIPA] in my life. This includes my family, friends and hamsters. They bring joy to my life~ Delight packaged in human and animal form. Wahaha!!
And it helps to wake up to yummy smses from dar2. Oh and throw in some voicemails where he stutters and doesn't know what to add on... And it's fun trying to picture him talking sweetly to a machine. Haha!! Oh gosh.. if he sees this.. I'll get whacked!! But he's busy so... -sigh-
Always remember my dearest VIPA, there's someone out there who wakes up just for you. And that's me. =) And I'm pretty sure, many others are waking up for you too. =) Cheers and enjoy life and all it has to offer~!