Wahh~*~ Today is so fun! Dar dar brought me out to Sentosa! Whee~ We were at our favourite secluded spot.. Then the police Coast Guard ship stop there.. turn to us.. then position like that -.- What?? Is it a crime to cuddle and snuggle? Haha! Anyway... they went away after some time.. Finally! Hahaa! Oh and I got tricked! Dar had a surprise for me... but all thru the week he only mentioned something about orange strap and black thing which goes into orange again. Zzz... I thought it was bra lor.. Since bra shopping has always been on my mind this week. But it's a handmade handphone strap with H on it! I like =)
I got my jacket back! And that $5 bear which I left at Dar's house. Haha! Oh this one is funny! Cos tt time we went out, and there was this charity thing going on. A girl came up to us and wanted us to donate to the Children's Home. Dar went to draw money for something and I was left there with Dawson to try and get out of it. Anyway.. she almost convinced me to donate $10 ok! I wanted to since it's a Children's Home. Then Dar came back and he was like: "I don't think so... $10 is too much"So he paid up one miserable dollar and I gave 2 bucks. In actual fact, if you donate $5, you will get a bear. But the girl was so smitten with me so she gave me the bear anyway. HAHA! Just kidding.. She gave it to me and said: "I will give you this bear since you actually wanted to donate more but your boyfriend stingy" HAHA! Ok she didn't say stingy.. Forgot what she say.. but yes... STINGY!~ XD
Anyway... I had a fun time~ Now must study for Grammar. Whee oh whee~