Jay Chou's new album is yummylicious! I just heard a Malay tune in it! Track 2 I think.. Haha!
Science was so funny la.. Firstly, we were doing experiments on simple machines. Not so simple eh? haha! Then my group, Joanna, Charlene and I took turns to go to the toilet 'cos we had really bad stomachaches! Haha! Sheesh!! What did we eat? Anyway, Travis helped me and Joanna in our ICT project by lending his voice. I must say... for a single take.. it was damn good! Haha!
I've been watching The Enchanted Life on Ch8. Quite nice... Haha! I can relate. LOL! Well.. it's true. I like watching dramas 'cos, while they're not exaggerating anything, it teaches you about life as well. Not Princess Hours.. please.. LOL! That aside, Shanqi is too trusting le. Then director a bit extreme la. She onli got 1 serious bf before the Zhiyun.. then she react to everything as thought it's a matter of life and death. My mom actually shouted BITCH when Meiya came on screen. Hilarious. So, what have I learnt? Don't trust. XD Just kidding... or not...or yes... Interpersonal people can only see the feelings and thoughts of other people. We are uber sensitive to changes in moods and stuff. I'm not intra... i'm inter. So I need someone to look after me. Sad right? That could be a reason why I chose JC instead of Poly. I'm not independant enough. But now, I am =) Anyway... I am good at looking after other people. But sometimes a bit kay-poh lah hor? Haha!
Letting it be and just.. letting go of certain restrains seem so much easier than wanting to know so much. But I can't just let it be.. it's not right or fair. Not to myself. And sometimes you have to be a little selfish, in order to prevent pain. Thus, we should all let things past and whatever happens... happens. Keep it to myself and store it away. Period. Well... that's my conclusion.