I'm trying to type down what happened past few days in separate blog posts so you don't get tired. HAHA! Ok.. on... Saturday... I FELL SICK LAR!! Must be the Merci I ate the night before... And i washed down the chocolate with yoghurt drink. My throat suffered... had.. no have.. tonsilitis. Pain to talk... Haha! So I stayed in bed the entire day after I came home from Lot 1. When I passed by PJC I remembered my cert is still nesting there. HAHA! Maybe on Thursday I go collect.. ~_~
Then today... I went to my friend's house for awhile. We took a taxi down to another friend's place and on the way, they were playing Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz!! Haha! So yea.. we cracked up. Suffi, me, fever and all. LOL! The taxi driver was amused by us... "i wonder if u noe" "Faz and Furio!" Well it's ''Fast and Furious'' but that's how they sang it..
Came home and slept again... My dad kept calling me a baby hippo.. my mom is picking up on it. Sheesh! Woke up to play Audition and I got kicked a lot of times... too pro. hoo hooo!
Sent dar a really sweet message! Man.. you guys would be so envious!! XD Ok I gtg sleep now. Have to help my mom at BH childcare tmr.. Tata~ REST WELL PPL!