Aphrodite! <--- Horny Greek goddess Well.. I will miss you guys! But I'm sure this is not the end of our endless meetings! Haha! Let's find a day to shop shop shop! And Jennifer can come over to learn how to bake cookies! Haha! Sigh... really had a lot of fun memories with my DED100/101 group. The teasing, teasing and more teasing! haha! Wheee~ Today the presentation was so fun! It was fun trying to make myself Beng Kwee! Haha! And that's 1 project down! Haha!
Went to JP to slack with Mon, Ravi and Joanna. My favourite spot: Coffee Bean @ JP. Haha!
I will really miss you guys! No more Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday meetings. XD
Oldies are taking over my playlist.. Help! "Because I looooooooove you! loooooooove you! love you!" haha! Shakin Stevens' Because I Love You. Ahakz!
I'm an interpersonal person. Meaning: My strongest intelligence is in interpersonal skills. I'm a people person who cannot live alone. HAHA! And my next strongest intelligence is on linguistics! Arhh... Death Note not very good. The movie I mean. So yeah! Go watch if you want.. Won't be THAT disappointed. =)