What's the best feeling in the world? I think we all know the answer to that. That sweetness that fills the atmosphere and changes your life to a certain extent... To know you would have someone to lean onto and whom will always be there for you. Haha! Sigh.. it's the feeling of falling in love. And guess what? I fell in love all over again. And again and again. Yet, they say it is also a moment filled with uncertainty. Haha. Well.. the best part is, I keep falling in love with the same person over and over. Haha! The uncertainty isn't there anymore =)
Btw, I started getting mushier.. even my close friend Jace said so.. LOL! And he is freaked out by it. Get used to it, boy!
VivoCity is open! Ahaha! New place to Shop Shop SHOP! Going to Bossini tmr.. My mom said there's 2 new designs. Quite pretty. Hehe! And maybe I'll go get some stuff to bake cookies. HR is under L'Oreal.. Just realised it. Jennifer had mentioned something like that.. but I couldn't make the link. Oh well...
Yah.. my playlist is also mushy. You want those songs? Can dedicate it to your beloved. Haha!
You know how you could actually imitate a friend whom you are very close to? And at times you can even pass off as that person. So, I did a survey on behalf of my friend, and vice versa. Not the DED101 survey!! Haha! It's a personality kind.. those which are spammed across Friendster Bulletin Boards. YES! I USE FRIENDSTER GET OVER IT! Haha! My friend was pretty good imitating me.. Will post it up soon to entertain her. P.S: Suffi you got some stuff wrong. Ahaha! Seems like out friendship needs to be loooooooooooooooooooooonger! Ahaha!! I know I got some stuff wrong too =)
Ahh.. I'm feeling so happy. Thank you for loving me~