Wednesday.. It's cold today! Haha! Which is good because for the past few days I've been bringing my jacket with me to school.. and I rarely use it. -.-
Science was not too bad. We had fun with sticks of different materials. [Ahem...] Rice and margarine as well.. [ooh.. lubricant..] Well it DID act as a lubricant.. somehow.. ok it didn't.. LOL! I'm just sad you see.. I don't want to let go of Mr Sexy Ass Who Loves Documentaries. I walked past him and wanted to...nvm. LOL! Joanna was shocked when I told her that. Sigh.. For the uninitiated, my new Science teacher is leaving us.. and I will be stuck with the old fogey again. At least I don't need to do tutorial questions now..
Went to the mini bazaar with Carol and Charlene. I wanted Carol's opinion on the long skirt I've been eyeing for... 3 days. =p Charlene liked the white one.. and I liked the brown one [basically... let's face it. I have a big butt and thus I can't wear white which will only enhance that BUTT] So I got the brown one. And Charlene too. Haha! White too difficult to match with tops. Yay! I've got a long skirt! Oh.. and a pretty clay keychain. With dar's and my name written on it. Very cute. =)
Carol told me to lose weight. =( Haha! Yah la.. JC that time I was more.. OK in size. Now.. haha! But I like big butts and I cannot lie! Lol! Bleh.. seems like I gotta go jogging again! >.<
Was cranky after school because I had to stay back.. And it was my nap time. 330.. I was sleepy.. Sorry to my group members who I snapped at. Zzz...
Last night I went on a horoscope frenzy. Because I realised one of my friends was a Libran.. and I realised that I knew nuts about them. And I also found out that I bothered to check only some horoscopes. I have no idea about Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Libra.. and a little onVirgo [I don't like Virgo.. lol =X] I know too much about Scorpio, Pisces, Leo, Saggitarius. Why? You THINK leh? Lol.. Basically it's nice to see the compatability. Do I believe in it? Hmm.. actually ya.. so naive right? But come to think of it.. It's kinda true.. .. .. ..
OMG! I have Sarina Paris' Look At Us Now. LOL! So long ago.. and it's in my playlist.. so many memories from it. -Sigh- Back when I listened to techno.. this was HUGE. Keke! Quite a meaningful song. About two lovers going strong even though people say they wouldn't make it.. hmmm.. Everybody believed we would never be, Look at us up above, We are so in love, Everyday in your arms, Baby can't go wrong we are strong look at us now...