This is the day for shopping! TGIF! haha! My mom and I went to Jurong Point [we initially wanted to go to JL @ Somerset but figured it was too hot and far]. Ok.. Here's a list of what I bought:
1) 6 panties, 3 of which are Winnie the Pooh and the other 3 are plain ones. But the COLOURS! Lime green, baby pink, sky blue, hot blue [lol.. I can't describe it], white and hot pink! Haha! Pretty panties!
2) My mom bought for me a B.U.M. Equipment t-shirt! It has this really nice print on it. Very nice and cheap! A steal for just 15 bucks!
3) 2 Giordano V-neck lycra shirts. Brown and pink! Haha.. it was cheap.. so I bought it =X
Haha! So in less than 3 weeks, I bought 10 tops! Wahha! And I saw THAT CAT!! That cat that was so darn cute! It was at Tom&Stefanie! Same price!! I wanna buy I wanna buy I wanna buy! Haha! But my mom said it's a waste of money because it's eyes are closed. -.-
What were we doing @ Tom&Stefanie? LOL! We bought 4 bolsters, 4 pillows, 8 pillow + bolster protectors. You must be thinking: "What's the big deal??" right? It wasn't vacuum-packed!! The staff @ T&S had to squeeze it to make it as compact as possible, according to my mom's wishes. They tried. I give it to them. They really tried!! BUT it's still all fluffy and big. We were lugging it onto the bus and everyone was staring at us!! Haha! It's funny! Took pictures of it!
^_^ Well.. that's all for today! HARI RAYA! Whee! Oh.. Happy Deepavali!