Sometimes we take life for granted. It takes something big to jolt us into appreciating life even more. A friend has passed away. Sudden and unexpected. I don't know him well... but well enough to know he loves laughing, cracking jokes, and he lived optimistically. I remember that he could not believe I am Malay... and made a joke about him being Chinese. He would 'untactfully' make fun of people, without any intention of hurting them. It irritated some, but it was great enjoyment as well. I would see him with Uly @ the back of the class during Math. Sometimes during Science lectures. It's different. If I feel this way, what do his closest friends feel? An accident ended his life. A lorry, motorbike and a drunk Myanmar man. I don't know what to type anymore. I don't even know how I'm supposed to react. And I pray for the safety of my friends and family. Life is fragile...