Sigh... what an understatement... SIGH... much better.
My iPod is trying to kill me. Somehow, it returned back to factory settings, causing me to lose 523 songs. I already lost 500 before when my brother "accidentally" deleted them by reformatting my iPod. I'm feeling very very devastated, because the songs that my friend sang are all gone. Ka-POOF! And they were such nice personalised songs... Btw, my iPod officially died on me, just like the rice cooker which died on Saturday. It's hardware problem... and it's going to cost me an atomic bomb to pay for it's servicing since I have no more warranty. Considering getting a black nano with my name engraved at the back.
I love the oldies that Carol gave me earlier today. And thanks for the Peterpan lagu Rusli! haha! Sigh.. so many songs in my comp now.. but I can't get them into my iPod. My life without music... how long will Lynn last? It's like my second drug next to Vanilla Coke.
Speaking of Vanilla Coke, Howie said that it makes people fat. So, all guys out there, please drink Vanilla Coke so you get fat enough for your girlfriend's comfort. Howie said this: "and some guys after you too ya know!" Haha! Aww c'mon! Which girl doesn't like hearing those words? =D
Last night was funny... Played Backgammon with Alvin.. And somehow it was in Spanish. I tricked him into pressing RESIGN. Yay! I win! And we were so hooked on Hexic. Ok.. Just kidding... it was me only. It's really addictive!!
Yes... inevitable that it will come to this. I've been getting help from a lot of people. "Consultation" lol. It's nice to know that I've got a strong network of friends who will help me out... Because someone planted a drug in my mind, I'm now overburdened with questions that I've never ever thought of before. And come to think of it, why should I be weighed down by them? Then again, there is a certain truth behind the questions, and my own feelings. Why is this so hard? *rolls eyes* Sometimes I hate myself [yes... I admit, I can't possibly be high all the time] for being.. so.. wimpy. I bottle up everything because I hate to see myself and my friends hurt. I hate being out of control of the most basic thing that makes us human... feelings. Sigh..
Whatever la... Thanks Charlene, Ivy and Travis... for your help. =))
PBL... tmr.. then.. I can finally.. reflect on myself..