Sigh.. been reading a friend's blog. She's a self-confessed lesbian and she has a girlfriend. I still feel uneasy reading about her and her "laopo". >.< I'm not a hater. I think it's perfectly fine to be.. Sigh. I don't even know how to put it. Haha. But it's rather brave of her to actually publish all that on Friendster blog. It's there for all to see. NIE... I spotted 2 lesbians so far. What do I feel? LOL! Let's not kid ourselves.. I felt like smacking them. It's hard enough to see a couple of straight would-be teachers holding hands and walking around.. How about two girls huh? Lol... But it's just me I guess. Ahh.. C'mon admit it! You feel uneasy too right? Lol! But.. then again, reading her blog, it was like any lovesick girl. The same words keep coming up: "miss her", "excited to see her", etc. Haha. Will society ever open up to same-sex relationships? Honestly, when I see Indian guys holding hands and being really close, I don't now if it's friendship [Woah.. that's one helluva friendship] or.. you know.. senget a bit. Is it right for me to type this even? Haha! I'm reflecting. Wanna know why? 'Cos I just did my DED101 reflection. THE LAST ONE! haha! Seeya ppl on Monday. Ciao and take care! Lynn showers hugs all around!