Selamat Hari Raya! My day was spent sitting prettily in many different houses. Oh.. and listening to gossip about each family that walks through the door. And not to forget the annual: "Wah! Dah besar ni!" "Ada teman lelaki tak?" etc... Basically.. it's "Wow! So big already?" "Got boyfriend or not?" Sigh.. y(ear) in y(ear) out. ahaz! Well, if they were commenting on my boob size.. then.. yes. Very big already. =) Oh... and since I'm not related by blood to any of my Malay relatives, save my Dad's whom we don't visit 'cos of personal matters, I realised that I am quite shy when talking to my cousins. I think they are my cousins.. Anyone slightly older or of the same age; I took us to be cousins. There was this family of hunks with an interesting history... but who cares about history? The hunks!! Haha! Didn't realise Malay guys could get that cute. Nah... they never fit into my selection of "The Finest. Le Finesse" Is that the French equivalent? Keke! Well... besides that particular Mat on a Bike... The rest falls outside. *Whispers* "Lynn is being picky~" <---- Suffi's way of telling me how I irritate her sometimes.
That's Hari Raya for you. I spent a long time on make-up and I must say I looked good! But the camera wouldn't work.. Gotta rely on my relatives who took photos!
Today went to school.. brought cookies. Had some fun. Lol! Well Charlene made the comment that mosquitoes eat grass. Prof. Shutler said he hated modals. Travis showed up like Ah Pek. But this Ah Pek pro at IT ah.. Don't mess with the IT-equipped Ah Pek. XD My cookies were nice right?? Haha! 'Cos it's made with lots of TLC!
Oh and it was freezing during MATH!! It was so cold that my body was trying to shut down.. And modals! Gosh I hate them now! Haha!
Well.. that's it! I'm not in the mood to type anymore. Can you imagine a teacher writing all those? Now you know why there's that debate on whether teachers should blog... Haha!! Wordpress is my saviour!