Nah.. I don't regret perming my hair. I don't regret doing anything. Keke! It will grow out... and I will get that look I want. Give me one moneth! Just one month! Haha!
Went to school early. I sat outside of the Science lab, slowly sipping my kopi with extra cream, sugar and coffeemate. Staring into space... That part of NIE is really peaceful. You can study there in peace and quiet. Fresh air, because we're up on a mountain [besides the haze]. Very quiet as well. Plus, there's a vending machine. OK.. Vending machines. 3 drinks machine and a food supplier. I will study there. But of course the library and student hub.. it's the BEST! Hahaha! Anyway, had a nice chat with Crystal.
Science ended earlier. So I had a 4 hour break. Ate. Drank. Chopped the canteen table with water. [It's an artwork... better than blended fishes] Studied math in the library with Charlene who had a bad tummyache.
Math was fun.. Shutler is fun. He keeps bringing in Alien Math into all our topics. Today we learnt about Throd, Er-Throd, Threeven and Frod, Er-Frod, Der-Frod and Freeven. Yup. Alien gibberish. It made us understand the topic though. But for topic 2.. that's a killer. Thank God for Charlene's math pro-ness.
I got a new monitor and speakers. My mom made me reward her and my brother with KFC Family feast B. So I had to lug my schoolbag, my jacket and two big plastic bags full of chicken back home from JP.
Ravi's sick. Carol's sick. So many people falling sick. Take care ok? Carol don't go on detox so suddenly. It might be why you got a tummy problem. Ravi stop drinking blended lou hans. Just kidding.. The eyeballs are full of nutrients. Naww.. Ok I will stop. But do take care. Drink warm or hot water mixed with honey. Will clear the phglem so you can sleep well. Everyone take care ok?