Mmmph! Lynn is busy busy busy! Here's a list of what needs to be done, in order.
1) Find pictures for ICT & send them to Joanna. 2) Update Recruitment Team on duties. 3) Complete the rough proposal to CSL. 4) Beautify the PBL project & send it out. 5) Write out my reflection for PBL. 6) Study Grammar! 7) Start on my individual DED100 essay!
And these have to be done by SUNDAY! Gosh! Where am I going to find the time? And to top it off, my cousins are visiting this weekend! -Sigh- I keep treading on and on... and I still see no sign of an oasis. I'm in need of one!! Then again, my friends would probably be that oasis for me... At least I know I'm not the only one suffering. Misery absolutely LOVES company. And they're a fun bunch of people to have for company! XD
Well... tmr is my break from all the schoolwork, projects, tests, endless meetings... 'Cos I get a half-day resort stay with my one & only! Lol.. not resort la.. Wahahaha!
Then it's rush-rush-rush! *whooosh!*
I can't wait till next week ends! I just simply can't wait!! Why? 'Cos I can finally dump 2 projects and concentrate on one! And... my other 3 major tests.. Keke! And when November ends, Lynn will go SHOPPING! Yes! I will live forever and ever! Ahh! I'm talking out of context! Whaaaaaaahahahahaha!