I'll be there for you these 5 words i swear to you when u breath i wanna be the air for you i'll be there for you i'd live and i'd die for you steal the sun from the sky for you words can't say what love can do i'll be there for you -Jon Bon Jovi
Haha! So sweet right? One of my love songs. It's attracting many people you know. Everyone asking me to send them the songs. Haha! Sigh... today was so tiring la! Had an uber boring grammar lecture [since when was it EVER fun?].. Idayu is a dancing chipmunk [yes yes] Btw, you're not exactly like Chip and Dale.. more like the.. The Chipmunks. Starring Alex, Dale and Theodore. They have female versions too. Very cute you know! I watched their movie 3 times and boy can those lil cuties shake and sing! Here.. there are 3 girls, but this one got your spunk and kawaii-ness more. Ignore the part which says she cared more of herself. You are the direct opposite =)Haha! I miss The Chipmunks.
SCLP is not too bad. Joanna and I got good approval for our proposal. Yay! So now we gotta work on it. I'm so happy now. I don't know why. Maybe cos Monday is over! Haha! Dar2...BIG MAC AND FRIES! Lol.. Together we're EVM - Extra Value Meal. Sigh.. so silly .. silly yet so entertaining. Ok la.. I'm beat..
Take care sweetie pies and remember that it's LESSONS not LESSIONS! [Ravi is going to kill me... the SPANISH lessIon planners] XD So cute man..