I was almost late for school today!! Haha! Left the house at.. 730 am? And 180 bus is a little screwed up. 20 minute intervals after 730!! Can you believe that?! So I rang up my friend, who most unfortunately was asleep, but fortunately, is a light sleeper, to ask for a ride to school! Wheee!! I owe you one. Or two. "Your entire life. You owe me that much." No-uh! Haha! It's only A ride. A. So if you give me more, I may allow myself to be indebted for life. *cheeky smile* Anyway it was fun... cos I don't have to be on the bus with smelly people who don't bathe in the morning. And we were screaming out Alice Cooper's Poison! Haha! Such an old song!
School was uber uber fun! The last tutorials for English, Individual Differences and Educational Psychology! HAHA! Was spying on Mats on Bikes. Got one in green who was kinda cute. *blush* haha! For ID, it was quite sad.. A girl, due to personal reasons, cried after hearing our presentation on Emotional Behavioural Disorder [EBD]. I also wanted to cry.. but I hate crying.. so I bit my lips real hard and blinked really fast.
English... Whee~! LUDWIG WE WILL MISS YOU! Haha! He is our tutor and he has this crazy obsession over fountain pens [not a very cheap hobby is it?]. He also learnt English calligraphy and he could write in the Old English handwriting. It's SO PRETTY! He was also darn sweet! He made bookmarks with our names written in front and he gave us best wishes at the back. Gold ink! It's got to be expensive! Monique's name was written in such a classic way!
Then Wani, Mon, Joanna and Ravi with moi went to the hub to shop around. I saw this kitty soft toy! OMG! It was damn cute OK!! I was squealing to Ravi: "Is that a CAT?!? OMG SO CUTE!" I want it badly! Haha! Someone buy for me? *Goo-goo eyes* Haha! Shucks.. the cat was smiling up at me... *Meow* anyway, we were too lazy to go to the canteen and decided to eat at the cafe in the hub instead. Chicken spaghetti with fruit cocktail and my water chestnut. Could you believe the overload of ONIONS in the spaghetti? Haha like Monique said... we could start a symphony with that. I'd like to play fur elise in C major. Haha!
Ed Psych was actually fun! We didn't fall asleep! ok.. in the second part I almost dozed off.. But!! we had this fun activity, where we needed to draw an animal we liked, an animal we could accosciate ourselves with, out ideal house, a key, our interpretation of a water element, 3 mountains, us climbing up the mountain, and what we see beyond the mountains. OMG! It was funfunfun! After we drew those, we had our friends draw it as well! So Carol had to draw my cat, me as a cat, my house, my heart-shape key etc. Here's some funny moments: I drew Carol's hippo with a PIG'S NOSE! Ahaha! And she drew my cat with tic tac toe. Oh and she described her water element: "a lot of sand, the sea got a lot of water" *pause* LOL! THE SEA GOT A LOT OF WATER!~ Then Fazlee's drawings were -pardon moi- retarded!! His mermaid became a merghost! We were laughing our ass off! So fun!
Anyway, the animal we draw is our ideal spouse. Cat = I want someone who can give me love and affection. LOTS of it. I drew myself as a cat = I give all that. If we drew it such that it touched the first, it means we've already found this person. Mine had a space between so it means he's still roaming out there. LOL! Then the house, if you drew it with windows and grills with a closed door, you are a sociable person but you'd like your privacy. I drew that =) Then the KEY! My heart shaped key.. hmm.. it's supposed to represent knowledge.. But what kind? Maybe I'm knowledgeable in matters of the heart? I can be a good counseller? Haha! Then my water element was simple, 3 waves. Suppose to mean wealth...Carol had lots of water. She is in abundance of $$. Mine 3 only... SO SAD! Then the mountain, the path up would represent whether our success in life is easy or tough. Mine was a clear S-path. And what I saw beyond the mountains... means my kind of retirement. It was a waterfall with a forest next to it. Mmm.. does that mean I'm gonna tour the world after I retire? Whee~
Well... I typed a lot just to keep some things off my mind. Major things but some people just can't seem to figure out that I need to TALK instead of.... yeah.. Ravi you know.. T.T Please do not tag about that! Haha! Let the person figure it out himself/herself. LOL! I want the cat... -meow- I might buy.. Leave it to fate!