Hi everyone! This is going to be a lengthy post, which should have everyone involved. [My apologies if anyone is left out]. The month to be thankful and appreciative of life!
To all my friends from Sec sch and JC, we've not been meeting much these days. I want to say sorry for any misunderstandings, or uncomfortable moments. Sorry if anything I've said has hurt or angered anyone. Do understand that whatever it may be, has been uttered in a fit of anger or without much thought.
To my DED100/101 group, You guys ROCK! But that aside, haha.. I know I'm super sarcastic at times, always fighting verbally with Rusli. Do accept my sincere apologies for any words that had hurt you. I also know I like to have things go my way, and I'm truly sorry if this has affected you guys in a negative way. I'm bringing cookies! =p
To my current NIE pals [Ravi, Mon, Joanna, Ivy, Charlene, Aidah, Idayu, Wani, Travis] don't take to heart any words that I've said which were unthoughtful and inconsiderate. I apologise for any misunderstanding and irritance from me. =p Love you all to bits~
To whomever from NIE that I left out, sorry for that! haha! To my GESL group, I may come off as a very strong-willed girl [I am], but it may not fit with everyone nicely. I'm sorry if anything I said or did has left a bad impression.
=p =p Selamat Hari Raya! Maaf Zahir Batin! Have a nice holiday everyone! =p =p
Specially for DYCX [hahaha] Thanks for putting up with my nonsense, my mood swings and my tempers. Sometimes I blurt things out without thinking, and I'm sorry if it has hurt you. Thanks for your patience, your love, care and understanding. Most of all thanks for always being there. I'm sorry if I ever put you in a spot, or made you unhappy. Sorry for showing a grumpy face when I meet you after school.. But thanks for being so understanding, to know that I've had a bad day. And I really appreciate your specially planned dates, although I may not show it. =) Last but not least, I hope you will forgive me for uncalled for attitudes. Love ya! hehe!