Haha! My hippo with the pig nose. Carol don't laugh already!! And my cats.
Carol's version of my cat, complete with Tic-Tac-Toe! Haha! note that the tail looks like the.. Teeneage Mutant Ninja Turtle's shifu's tail. that rat. HAHA! but the cat face damn cute.
Yeah! That was from my DED100 Ed Psych.
You know.. I can't receive compliments. I usually don't know how to react to them!! Just like Chopper from One Piece! [[Alvin logs in and PMs]]*Woohoo! Someone to chat with at this hour!* Anyway, back to the topic, I don't know how to react to compliments. I would usually grin if I feel that the compliment is well-deserved [Like.. I worked hard for it], and I would just blush and look down when I feel that it isn't well-deserved. Oh but don't let this stop the compliments from pouring in!
As for critiques, I *haha* Honestly, I don't take criticism too well. Outside I show myself as "Yes! I can take it!" inside.. I'm falling apart. Haha! I'm too used to getting things my way I suppose. It's that mentality: My way is the best/only way. Maybe this is due to my being in a leadership position before.. But yup! That's me. So I'm trying to reconstruct myself to be better able to receive criticism. =)