Argh... my eyes... Number 1 is the haze... I got home and washed my eyeballs. *Eeew* (Louhan eyeballs are nutritious) Seriously.. it is irritating my eyes. And the PSI rose to 130. zZz...Everyday gotta use my expensive L'Oreal facial wash to clear my pores. LOL!
Number 2, I saw pictures of the girl kissing another girl. ~_~ Seriously... I don't know how to react. Last time still OK you know.. I was indifferent, although I already knew she had lesbian tendencies. Maybe I need to speak with lesbians and gays to gain Personal Practical Knowledge. then I have to put aside my prejudices. And unlearn my prior knowledge of them which has been greatly influenced by societal perceptions. Perceptions which weighs heavily with myths and superstitions. Lol...
Talked to a friend about this issue.. Man.. He is an idiot. Lol. But a good one. A: and he confess to me he doest get arouse seeing naked women Lynn: how about semi-naked women? A: is that an important question? Lynn: Some guys like the mystery A: well yea some guys love the mystery.. but ultimately everything comes off.. haha DIAOZ!! Hmm.. what do you people think? Talk to me. I want to know. Sociologists... people in this track.. enlighten me. Lol. >.<