180th post... and I'm going to complain about the 180 SBS bus service. I woke up at 8 today, suppose to go for a Math divisibility test. I went back to sleep.. because, honest to God, I thought the test was at 1030 instead of 1000 for some unknown mysterious reason. Then, I remembered that I wanted to look extra pretty today, so I got up at 0815. I STILL thought that the test was at 1030... and proceeded to do stuff slowly. Then, I FINALLY remember that the test is at 1000 and by that time... it was 0915. Whee. And I'm still at home.. More whees.
Wanted to flag down a cab... but there was none! Then the 180 bus came. BUT! The effing driver drove the public bus transport as though it were a tour bus. Charlene called me to find out where I am... and I told her loudly, trying my best to hint to the driver, "The bus driver driving damn slow!". Either I was too soft or the bus driver is being an arse. I reckon the latter.
I made it 15 minutes into the 30 minute test, and I still passed. Wooh! Oh, I was wearing a long skirt, and the lift wasn't working. I nearly tripped while rushing up from B3 to level 1. There! My morning spent in a HUGE rush. [[Yes darling, I know.. I should have slept earlier instead of playing GB, right?]]
My afternoon however, is much more fun. =pPp
Ok... I'm tired.. I think I'll go find pictured for ICT right now. Tata~