YAY! HOLIDAYS! Tomorrow I'm gonna go bead shopping with Monique, Ravi, Joanna! Have to ask them what time.. since I ain't got school tomorrow! Haha! So my holidays are not THAT packed.. Monday's gonna be a dinner with some of my friends.. Tuesday's gonna be my DED100 meeting with those monkeys. LOL! Then I'm gonna go shopping @ Arab street! Wonder if Carol wants to go.. Lalala~ Then Wednesday... it's RETAIL THERAPY! I'm gonna re-stock my wardrobe, re-new my make-up.. etc etc. Whee!! Thursday.. will be studying and stuff.. So fun!!
Will be planning another 4E2 meeting. IF THEY EVER DO TURN UP! Haha!! I need to give an incentive to get them to turn up! Sigh... and some guys have gone into Army.. hard to contact them..
se faire belle means looking good/ the act of beautifying onself. That's the name of our online accessories shop! Haha! I can't wait to get it started, up and running!!
And darn! I forgot about my A lvl cert again!! Haha! Whatever.. I'll collect it next week I guess..
Oh! And it's definitely a MUST to go bowling! I don't care with who! LOL! And I have to catch-up with my online mates.. maybe I'll ask them along? Haha! My bowling skills are rusty man!! LOL! Or I plan a BOWLING outing for 4E2! Haha!
I'm so psyched up for hols! Go go go! Sigh.. if only he could come along for the ride.. Bleh! Haha!