Wooh! BEADS! Haha! Met Mon, Wani, Joanna, Ravi and Chris [Joanna's bf] @ Chinese Garden. In the MRT we were laughing our heads off with stupid jokes.. "What is this? The opposite of this!" -.- But man... it was hilarious la.. I forgot about my stomach growling away. And Joanna was advertising her Banana Walnut Bread.. Mmm.. I LOVE to eat that OK!! Then, we annoyed Ravi by playing Black Magic. It was so fun!! She figured out the trick when we reached Harbour Front.
@ Clarke Quay Howie [is this how it's spelt?] was waiting for us. We thought it was exit C to get to this SAFRA place? But it wasn't.. Exit C said: "90 steps to the top. No escalator or lift." Haha!! So evil.. Now you know why the grooves on the floor for blind people didn't lead to Exit C!! We climbed up..[IT WAS FREAKING TIRING!] I had to pause and catch my breath again and again. It's not as much as the 105 steps of Carpark 4's "long wall of china", but it was a winding staircase... Then we reached the top.. and realised that Mon's mom was waiting at the opposite side.. >.< So we rolled down.
anyway!! We ate at this Vegetarian Fusion restaurant. We came in by the cargo lift.. and the faces of the employees were truly a sight to behold. I felt like a superstar being greeted by shocked faces, jaws dropping to the floor. Keke!! But those who came in by main lift were greeted with "Welcome!" We weren't.. T.T Mon's mom, auntie morrine? Is it like that? Nvm aunty was really sweet. She paid for our meals [Which totalled to A LOT!]. [Note to self: Bake yummy cookies to pass to Mon] =)
After that, we went to the 2 bead shops that aunty was promoting. It had really cheap beads. I was having a headache so I didn't hang in the shop for too long. [Must be the hot rain..] @ the 2nd shop, Idayu & Charlene joined us. Idayu made a matching bag charm, earring and bracelet. Her bag charm goes really well with her bag.. the eiffel tower and all. The bracelet's really sweet. Charlene made a blue coloured earring. Very nice as well with two chains running down. Joanna & Chris left for their Seoul Garden buffet.
We parted @ Funan.. I went to Starbucks@CityHall with Howie, Mon, Ravi & Wani. Howie treated me to Java Chip on the notion that I'm a new friend.. I feel bad.. the entire contents in my stomach right now were paid for by other people >.< But so sweet right? I have sweet friends!! We crapped about everything!! From metal piercings, magnets to birds...PHYSICAL JOKES!! OMG!! "If he pierce down there.. it will forever be 'up'!" -Opening the fridge door- And we decided not to irritate Howie with Black Magic cos he still couldn't solve the trick for YEARS! Played the party thing.. "I am bringing a horse, wearing a helmet with a hamster riding it" Keke!!
Then I went to meet the bf @ Funan. New hairstlye! mmm!! Roadshow in a building.. More like an exhibition? LOL!! Some more nobody de... LOL!
Went home on 61. the most nauseating ride ever ever ever! Thank god for my Warheads Junior sweets. It was a loooong ride.. >.< And there's this fella who fell asleep beside me and kept leaning towards me!! I had to squeeze myself into one corner -.-
Well.. obviously im free now tt's why i type so blardee long. LOL! DETAILED RIGHT?? Keke! But very entertaining!