Whee! What a fun fun fun day! Met up with Carol, Jun, Jennifer, Ros, Fazlee & Rusli for our project: DED 100 and 101. Was supposed to meet Carol @ Bugis since I have no idea how to get to NLB. But Ms Lim was LATE 'cos she overslept. *aHem aHem* See I not so bad de...although I'm late in the sense that I was supposed to meet her at 10 not 1030 =X Anyway! I managed to find my way to the library with Jennifer's help =) Project went smoothly... quite fun. I supplied jokes. *Pssst* The jokes last Friday were pretty entertaining! I didn't have time to do the physical jokes. Maybe on Monday. I hope Carol brings her camera again. Today she brought but we didn't take photos. Camera-shy people. *Shy* HAHA! And Jun and I wanna jump. U jump, I jump. TIMBER!! LOL! Jun wants to shout "timber!" when she jumps >.<
After project we jalan2; the girls except for poor Jun who had to rush home with food for her sis-in-law. Carol went to trim her eyebrows. Started roaming around for my concealer and mascara.. Ros went off earlier... Left with Jennifer, Carol & me. Went to makan =X @ Bugis Junction.. we had a very nice chat. Hohoho Jennifer ahh! So similar to me keke! Jen had to leave first to collect her L'Oreal make-up from her HR make-up lessons. *Hope her potato balls turn out well* Aha! Left with Carol and me! We went to Giordano to look @ Polo tee. I got mine.. 3 for $39. She got hers.. same but different colour. Then we were stuck in Giordano for quite long, finding something to top up our $78 to $100 for the membership. Haha!! She got a nice purple tee.. it costs $23? Just nice to top up.. but it had a 20% discount.. HAHA! So she got SOCKS! So funny. And your mobile number isn't your 6-pin number girl!! Later went to Diva to get her necklace that she saw on the Giordano girl's neck. Quite pretty. I can make it =X Haha. Can make everything.. but no materials. Ahaha! I saw the bracelet I liked.. but it was too big.. Might consider getting the GREEN one. I like green now. Thought it was an icky colour.. Hmm.. Yup! yo-HAH! =))) Went back home after a pitstop. Carol was meeting her bf @ Clementi so we had time to chitchat. That girl is damn entertaining. Haha!