What goes around comes back around... JT rocks!! I love his new album futuresex/love sounds. My Love is another rockin' beat! Think PRINCE! It's really funky and smooth! Purrfect for ... well the album's name says it all! And yes, when I'm a teacher.. like officially, I'd close down my blog and switch to wordpress which is password protected =) & my mom's b-day is today! Happy BIRTHDAY! Haha!
I have sooo many things that I'd love to do during my holidays... but there's so little time!! Monday I will be going shopping!! And dinner with friends!! Let's make it at 7 so I can break fast there. Haha! Don't know if I can go.. Shopping! 80 bucks voucher @ CK Tang is going into MAKE-UP! Haha! I need to revive my collection. I've got Liz Claiborne's nude set.. It's quite yummy [not literally].. dar2 said it smelled nice. LOL!
On Tuesday, the ENTIRE day is gonna be @ BUGIS! Will be studying and stuff @ NLB. And maybe after that, a little shopping @ Arab Street?? Haha! I hope someone brings a camera! It's camwhoring time!
I have 4 ulcers in my mouth now. Must be the Java Chip.. Haha! It's super delisiozo! But chocolates are a no-no for me! Sad... I have to drink insane amounts of water everyday to regulate my body heat. You see... I'm hot. LOL! I heat up easily.. tonsilitis. =) I decided to put salt on my ulcers. Ugh..
Within you i lose myself.. without you.. i find myself wanting to be lost again..
lost in your embrace, feels like i've lost all control the warmth let's me know im safe whenever i'm with you
Sigh.. when oh when.. can i see you again... I'm turning poetic.. It's really not fantastic.. -.-