Weehee! I finished my ICT Written Assignment today! Tomorrow I've got to study for my Grammar Exam!!
I JUST found out that the A Level cert is ready for collection!! HAHA! But now I have absolutely no idea of when to collect it! This entire week will be packed! Was thinking of FRIDAY but I realised that it's the 22nd!! Which is the beach outing with the girls! Hmm.. Now what?? LOL! I can't send someone to collect it for me.. or can I? Hmm.. Or I'll go to PJC and then to Sentosa? Hmm..
Well! On MONDAY my workload will lessen a bit! I have to prepare myself for the SECOND PART of my Ed Psych II module! And then there's the GESL bit.. and the FASTING bit..
I WANT THE ONLINE SHOP UP AND READY SOON! Lol! I miss my Secondary School friends but they don't MISS ME!! Grrr!! Haha! Seriously.. I wish to plan a get-together but they are always busy with SOMETHING! Like I'm always busy with SOMETHING for my Primary School meetings. Heh heh heh =X
I hope it doesn't rain on Friday. They want to tan and I want to play in the water! And NIE has a WAKEBOARDING course!! Which is effing expensive! Well...cheaper than outside rates but I can get it cheaper than $60 per pax! If it rains I'm not paying for Underwater World! Nah-uh! I'd rather stand in the RAIN! And splash around!