MSN can't work and it's driving me nuts that I can't chat with my friends!
Today school was really fun! First, when Idayu is SLEEPY she gets hyper! And it spread to me.. which kinda spread to IVY! IVY is crazy!! She asked us.. Where would you find Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck on your body? LOL! The answer is mine to keep! Ask me for it! Then she taught us this SHARK song! Then in the library, we went crazy la!! They were telling jokes and riddles tt I've heard of before BUT forgot the answers to!! then I somehow remembered them and COULDN'T WAIT to answer them!! HAha! And some new jokes are FARNIE!! LOL!! ROFLMAO!! Mmm.. it's a good day today. =) Someone's got a job! Haha! All the bestest best to ya!~ Sigh.. I'm so busy this week I can't meet you >.< But you're gonna be busy too yea? Lol! Bleh! Titititi baby shark, titititi baby shark, tititi grandmother shark X2, titititi Mother shark X2, titititi Fathe shark X2. Titititi shark attack X2, Titititi swim like mad X2, Titititi Heart attack X2 tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ti ti ti ti ~ LOL!!