Morning! I mean.. Gooood Afternoon! Made lots of earrings today!! I'm going to showcase them this week! Be sure to keep an eye out for my earring designs! Most are simple designs... then again, Simplicity is Beautiful. Haha! Some have similar features, but what do you expect from limited beads? Haha!! I'm going to get more beads this coming week. IF I am free of course!! Anyone care to join me?
I think this week's going to be quite draggy. It's back to the typical everyday school life. There's no push since we just presented our first major project! And Learning Festival has come and gone... And last week was wonderful because I spent quite a lot of time with the light of my life. HOWEVER! This week onwards, we get to hang out in the Student Hub aka UID! I have yet to step into that building! And I'm looking forward to eating Grilled Fish with Sphaghetti in "that-white-sauce"!
So the highlight of this coming week, ladies AND gentlemen [you can ORDER them for your girlfriend], are my earrings!! Ahahaha!! So shall we open up a shop now? Lol!
Well, my cousins are coming over so I gotta get ready to welcome them! Till next time!!