Mmm.. my com is affected with spyware! I thought I got rid of the darn thing but it's still lingering~ Haiz... And Ivy is still feeding my brain with lame riddles... >.<
ANYWAY! DED101 IS OVER! WoooH! Or the first part at least.. Not so stressed out. Wait.. what's stress? Is it sleepiness? Is that stress? Ahaha!
I got the shock of my life this morning. Rosalind let me eat her warheads junior sweet. Woke me up la.. LOL! So sour. I think I got the yellow one. So I went to get 2 bottles of the sweet. It's really super duper effective. Ask Travis! LOL!!
I'm selected to do this ICT thing for NIE. Forgot to ask my friends about it. It's a 3 part interview which would include filming me during my practicum. My practicum would of course, have to incorporate the use of ICT. Don't know if I should do this. Haha.. But I'm honoured. LOL!
Now there's like five partners in our online accesories shop. I thought there'd be just three.. Haha!! Oh well.. the more the merrier. And harder to control as well.. but it can be worked out. Have to think of a name. Something French. Or Spanish.
Yikes! I gotta go do my research and stuff now!! Or.. I'll sleep. Yea. I'll sleep. =)