Mmm Hmm! Yesterday was lots of fun! Aidah, Idayu, Charlene and I went to Arab Street to look for beads and crystals! And it was raining cats, dogs, monkeys! Went into Bugis Junction to hunt for UMBRELLAS! And UMBRELLAS COST A LOT! Like.. $22. Seiyu was our saviour. Idayu bought the RETRO umbrella that stood out from the crowd! So.. we have 4 people and one umbrella. We wanted to cross over to eat at the restaurant (i forgot the name). So we did the I fetch you, You fetch me thingy. YES! THINGY! I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT THE THINGY IS!! Basically, Idayu sent Aidah over, and Aidah came back with the umbrella to ferry Charlene over.. Then Charlene came over to bring me to the other side. That took 10 to 15 minutes to cross the road. Hilarious!
Anyway, Aidah was snapping away what she calls "memories". So we've got pictures of ourselves in the 199 bus, huddled under the retro umbrella in the rain, and the last pic: a bye-bye picture! LOL! We actually stood in the rain under an umbrella to take a photo!! It was hilarious!
Well.. I walked in the rain most of the time and I had a headache when I got home! But I'm fine now =) Bought some crystals.. filigrees.. not much. There wasn't a lot of variety.