I'm addicted to chick rock songs. The Veronicas.. Why? When I find the answer I'll get back to the question..
Carol was saying that there's this lizard in her room. Joanna too. Lol! Hall people have lizards in their rooms. I am so not going to consider staying in the hall now.. Or maybe I live in the air-conditioned ones.. It's got to be SEALED right? I mean.. there'll be windows.. -.- Ahh.. I lost my main point. We were talking about how to KILL/catch lizards. I told them my family sucks them into the vacuum cleaner and let them suffocate inside. I love animals. Not reptiles though.. Haha! Oh but I like SNAKES. Anyway, Ros' dad uses a gun that shoots pellets.. Instant KO. Mine suffers. Lol.. I feel so evil.. Anyway, now we use the sticky trap. So everytime I step into the kitchen [that's where the sticky trap is], I would switch the lights on, and stare at the sticky trap to see if there's a lizard there. If there is, I will scream and run to my parents/brother to make them clear it. It's weird.. In Guides, I used to chase the lizards away to protect my girls.. Haha! Maybe it's because @ home I've got OTHER ppl who would protect me. XD
& Jace, I know it's STUCK.. but what if it managed to get UN-STUCK? PLUS!! What if it STICKS out its TONGUE and licks me. OR... its TAIL falls off and touches me?? Guess WHAT? I'm getting goosebumps.. LOL!
Sigh.. hearing Jon sing Chasing Cars somehow made me feel emo. In the first place, the song is really nice. I knew that. But it kinda got reiterated? Haha... "would u lie with me & just forget the world..."
I can't sleep, tt's why I'm blabbering. anyway, let's all eat stingrays to avenge Steve Irwin.