I permed my hair. And it was a torture. Spa perm... It looks okay... just that I look shorter than before. =) Any-yo-how.. They used ceramic rollers.. It was $@$%& heavy. and I mean $@$%& heavy. My neck hurt.. plus it was HOT. Not really but it brings out the sympathy in my mom. Ok.. I THOUGHT it would bring out the sympathy... she was there happily snapping away pictures of my torture. But I did get a good massage from the hairdresser.
Watched this Russel Peter, a stand up comedian. It's not easy being a comedian. It's not easy being funny... that's why I absolutely LOVE people who can make me laugh. OK... I love them cause I laugh.. not because it's difficult for them to be funny. That aside, I decided to look up that brown fella... dar2 tried to imitate his jokes.. but.. hurr hurr.. work on it =) Aww.. never mind! You just be yourself and I'll go crazy anyway. So this RP fella.. he IS funny. More on racist jokes.. but it is hilarious. Somehow, Malays don't fall into his idea of ASIANS. He doesn't make fun of us. His imitations are sickeningly tummy-achingly funny.
Holidays are drawing to a close... *background: Nooooo![sfx: fading]* Haha! Those scripts @ Esplanade Library are driving me nuts. Next week it's school. I want to go to Cafe Brio Bistro @ the Student Hub. Funky name huh? Brio Bistro. Italianish. We shall order our coffee with an Italian accent... Or else no coffee.
Naww.. just kidding.
So I can't sleep. Hence the crappiness that you have just read. So now, you, are full of crap. Man.. If only I can say this to some people's face. "YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP! HAH! IN YOUR FACE!" Or maybe they'll read this.. I doubt it. I'm not a hater. I'm always self-conscious about what people think of me. I love everyone. Not? okok.. Not. It's impossible to love everyone. I mean.. my heart is as big as my clenched fist. It's just not possible. Ok.. before you overflow with shit, and before my blog gets overrun with shit.. I'll stop and turn in.
Oh.. and I miss all my friends.. It's lonely without you peeps! G'nite!