I learnt a new skill again! That was.. yesterday -cheekysmile- Haha! Now slow recharge. Keke!
Went to Chinatown today after a great night-sleeping. Never slept so ... nicely. Someone has skill too! LOL! Anyway... went shopping with my mom. We wanted to go find beads and crystals and zircons and filigrees and pin heads and spacers and looped needles. Wahaha! So fun la! So many pretty .. all of the above! I went MAD in there! Some were pretty pricey. That's because they're Swarovski crystals. I got the simple pressed glass beads or Druks. Very nice. Then I got Swarovski butterflies! And Swarovski Bicones! Haha! I bought quite a lot of stuff.. even a book on how to make beautiful necklaces in CHINESE!! Lawlers! Tt cost me $9.50.
Anyway.. we were so engrossed in BEADS that we didn't realise we were hungry until we went out of the building! And it was friggin hard to find BURGER KING there. Especially since we don't frequent that part of Singapore. BUT! I spotted it in Pearl's Centre. Yay! Their COKE tastes weird!!
Then we went to Westmall to find this Merci sweet. It's really yummy, although I forgot what it's called... I think Cold Storage carries that product. Forget Shop 'n' Save or NTUC. But it was a trip well spent! I got myself 2 brand new shoes!! Ahaha! Now I have 6 pairs of footwear for school!! Yeah~!!
Ok.. I gotta go sleep now. Need to study tmr.. >.<>.<