I am so sleepy!! In fact, I've been sleepy these days. Lol. Went I got home today, I KO-ed immediately. Didn't even bother to BATHE... And you know how much I like bathing... Just woke up for a shower & part of SIdol after 3 hours... My power nap is 3 hours.
Anyway, Hady rocked the show. His vocals are husky, deep, clear. Jonathan rocked too. In his first song only. And Jasmine! What an improvement. I hated her in the beginning of the show. Now she's a better singer. I mean, she handled Jewel's Foolish Games pretty well. [=) One of my favourite songs: Back when Jewel was an innocent singer] Paul will be out I guess. My mom's happy that Paul is going to be out. Haha! Let's see...
Going to start on my individual assingment tomorrow. Already planned out what I've got to do.
Today we went into the UID to do project. Pulled the sofas together. Haha! So comfy!! Can sleep. Haha!