Fasting month. It's ironic... the culture in this part of the world. When you fast, it's to understand the pain of others who are more unfortunate. To see your mistakes, quit gossiping.. etc. Well, what's the point of doing this for just one month? And then we go back to our old selves, never learning from our mistakes. Thinking that there's always that one month of "cleansing". It teaches simplicity? Then why the big hoo-hah over Hari Raya? Why the multiple tailored baju kurungs or kebayas? Why the expensive jewellery? Why the need to show off to your relatives? Well, I'm a non-believer. I've told many of my faith that they have a certain number of years [according to how long they'll be stuck with me] to convince me to be a devout and religious girl. None have succeeded. Try your best!
So am I fasting? Hmm.. Up to you to wonder about it. ;)
I will be returning to school with an all new hairstyle. ;) And all new colour ;) Haha!
Spent my day playing Audition. Made 5 new friends. Haha! They live in my area too. Well.. the dinner tmr is cancelled cos ppl can't make it. How about Saturday? Lol.
I hope to see him some time this week. And "hug (him) for at least 2 hours" <--in his words. So I'm gonna be a pillow for 2 hours. :P
Oh before I go, VOTE FOR HADY MIRZA! He nailed all 3 performances!