Ahh! The past few days have been hectic! Or not. LOL! I love the UID. I dunno why!! But it's so comfortable!! Anyway, I completed my essay on classroom management. Only got 4 references.. Aiee!! Haha!
Went to Chinatown yesterday and shopped for beads, charms, crystals and other funky filigrees. I have yet to make bracelets and necklaces!! Maybe because I don't know how? But I haven't really tried sitting down and planning how to make one. LOL! No time I guess. There's another paper due soon as well!!
So there's 4 new earrings in my collection. My collection now has grown to 20. I think it's 20. 20 or less. Yup!! Haha! And it's so fun to make! [My mom is hooked too!] And yes Monique!! I am very interested in setting up and online accesories shop with you! Haha! Get more partners. Easier on our capital Ahahaha!! Idayu planning an Arab Street outing this coming Friday! And on the 22nd it's Beach Day! Weehee~! [Hope I can go...] Maybe we can change the venue to ECP ppl? I want to play the wakeboard thingy.
Have a math quiz on Friday. It's all about Babylonian, Roman, Mayan and Egyptian numbers next week. Oh and.. ICT!! Gah!!
Gonna display my earrings again! Round 2!! Hahaha! It gets more expensive and prettier. And some look simple but are really tough to make. Ooh!! Next week is gonna be rush rush rush again!! whee!!