YoooHoOo~!! Haha! Yesterday was fun fun FUN! Wahaha! Met Ivy on the bus and we were in the SAME GROUP! Ahahaha! Then we met MONIQUE! She's sooooo PRETTY! Has German blood and peranakan blood! Haha! Sooo fun!! She had to leave early though... I went CRAZY yesterday! A little Random but more Crazy! I think my Kopi was SPIKED! Ahahaha!! Ivy shall not give me kopi to drink anymore! LOL! ENERGIZER BUNNY! Been so long since someone called me that...
Well.. I was in group 8! And many people did NOT turn up! Maaan!! They dunno what they're missing! Anyway.. let's if I can recall the names. Please don't punch me if I left your name out!! Hmm.. There's Ivy, Monique, Crystal, Jaqueline, Maha, DaoJia a.k.a DJ, Iskandar, and... I think that's like.. it! So we merged with group 1! Gosh! Idayu and Sharon were in it! My GESL mates!! HaHA!! And it was sooo fun!!!!!!! Ok in their grp..there was... Chee Weng, Eleanor, Idayu, Yasmin, Sharon, Mich, and another gal.. I'm sorry!! I forgot your name. So anyway... Our OGLs were uber cool and fun! There's Grace, Pam, Rachel and Maeve. Not Mah-Eve! It's Maeve as in Maverick. Lol!
We had to do our cheers! Oh wait! We named ourselves 18. 1 & 8 put together! Haha! Thank god there's no group 18! Haha! DJ came up with the RUBBER DUCKY cheer! Ok ok!! It's like this: [Superman tune] DJ: Rubber Duckies! Rubber Duckies! Rubber Duck! Rubber Duckies! Rubber Duck Duck Duck! Rubber Duckies! Rubber Duck! Number 18! Number 18! Number 18! SQUEAK SQUEAK!
Argh!! It's so KAWAII! Ahahaha! There were actions as well! But I ain't telling ya! Muahaha! Then there's sooo many stations! It was exhausting! The stations extended into NTU campus as well! But it's FUN! Like the Amazing Race! We were given clues and had to go to the many places in NIE/NTU for our next station! Arghh!! So fun!! At one station... we were blindfolded and had to feel inside a box for Hell Tokens! There was supposedly.. FROGS in the box! When they showed us the frogs.. I went: "Kawaii!" And I didn't realise I said it!! They are uber small! The medium sized ones were kinda gross though. Hahaha! Then the GreenHouse station was a breather for us. We just had to find caterpillars... catch butterflies.. Haha! Many stations! The most happening was the Waterballoon one.. and the.. FLOUR WHISTLE THINGY! It was GROSS! But fun. Wahaha! And I was so tired and shagged!
Went home, ate dinner and KO-ed! I didn't even watch SIdol! But Jay was out?? Sigh.. why the hell is JASMINE still in?? Oh wait.. She's the only Chinese Girl left. So you get my drift. BUT!! She can't sing! Jay!! C'mon!! He's pitch-perfect! Altho not in the looks.. but he is a good singer!!!!
Today I went out with my mom. I got lotsa clothes!! 1 blouse, 2 jeans, 1 skirt. Haha! I LOVE the blouse! It's a BRIGHT pink! Not those neon pink. More like Coral? Haha! It's nice!! And low-cut muahaha! At least got air mah.. Haha! Ok ok!! I gotta go now~ Tata Funky Monkeys!