Yay.. finished all my stuff.. my part of the projects.. math.. MAYAN NUMERATION SYSTEM... Need to go into a more detailed draft-making for my individual projects... meaning: I gotta use more references, cite more examples.. yawn.. My computer died on me.. Can't even start up.. boo.. Shall I get Fujitsu? Or Acer Travelmate [although the system sux..it's cheap].. I kinda like Lenovo.. don't even know if i need it. It's good for MSN-ing in lectures.. Haha!
Some people are so sick.. everything becomes a toy to them. OralB toothbrushes are vibrators.. Any sort of pole is a.. device for.. [explain to me again Kai... -.-] Vacuum cleaners! Gosh... it's a good.. enlarger? Enlarge what? Use your imagination.. Personally I think it just sucks. If I could continue that last sentence it'd have double meaning. "Personally I think it just sucks to have your life". Pun intended. What else? Hmm.. you're getting interested, huh? Well.. I kinda zonked off after the vacuum part.. so I didn't catch anything else.. haha! Yea.. I'd love to see someone get off using an Oral B toothbrush. What a sight! I wouldn't know if I should laugh.. or pity the person. I think I'd pity.