Yawn~ What a lazy day~ Haha! Somehow.. like Idayu said.. it seems harder to get up for school. And lessons start at 0830.. with the exception of Thursday. Thursdays rock my socks! Lol.. GESL only.. in the afternoon..
Suddenly I'm bombarded by projects. Fun! haha! sadist.. But it's more fun la.. Tutorials also we don't really need to do.. It's all up to you. Had my first English tutorial today. Hurr hurr.. The lect so kawaii.. Ludwig Tan. Pronounced Lud-Vig. We call him by his first name 'cos he doesn't like formalities.. Moreover.. some of the student teachers are older than him. Lol! He veri cute.. not physically.. but the way he speaks. He stutters.. and goes "uh" a lot. Oh.. he lets us eat in the tutorial room..he said, pointing to the sign, "See the sign.. there's only a burger and soft drink. So I'm pretty sure that other food may be consumed"... "Obviously smoking is not allowed because it will trigger the fire signal..." Ivy:"Free shower!" haha!
Heavy rain today. NIE isn't exactly sheltered. It LOOKS sheltered... but it's not. The wind was really strong too.. And our Rainforest-themed canteen.. sadness.. All wet.. so we had to eat at the top level. Lol! Oh.. WESTERN IS UBER NICE LA CAAAN?!??! Haha. And cheap too. Quite cheap la. Oh.. I got my pay already. First pay always goes into the bank and will never leave the bank. Haha!
Saw Mrs Wee my JC PE teacher.. She was there for a course... so was MR SNG[discipline master & PE teacher in my sec sch]!!! OMFG! I saw him.. before he recognise me I walked away quickly. You see.. he always recognises me.. him and Mr Singh.. it's cause they were interested in the NZ trip me and PS went on.. since we're the first two to venture all the way there for a camp from the sch.. representing S'pore.. Haha.. NEXT.. 'cos I spritz on perfume. No relevance? PE was always in the morning.. and I like smelling good. Morning is when the perfume is at it's finest. LOL! So yeah.. he'd be like: "Who's wearing perfuming ah? Smell's good!" Haha! He is quite funny actually.
Mmm... took the bus home with Travis. Nice fella in my ICT, Ed Psych, GESL, Classroom Management classes. Haha! Got to know him better.. which is good considering we're in the same GESL grp. Yawnn.. I'm freaking sleepy... and the weather so nice to sleep...Zzz.. Tata~ Yes.. I ended at 0200pm.. Envy moi~ Haha!