Went HomeTeamNS to help out at the BH concert. Fun.. tiring.. There's this girl.. K1 I think. Celest... pretty but sooooooooo pampered. Always wanna sit on my lap. Zzz... and she's quite heavy. But it was fun.. and a success. Our props rocks!
The concert took away half my day. Sian. Now I'm fracking pissed. The freaking PC keep hanging on me. I can't do my work. I already have assignments to hand in on my first day of school.. that's 7th August. And my grammar work is stupid. JABBERWOCKY! Yes.. very familiar with all Lit students. The stupid nonsensical poem by Lewis Carrol. I have to decipher all the nonsensical words and note whether they're verbs, nouns, adverbs or adjectives. It's easy.. the second one. But to decipher... Isn't Jabberwocky like.. a noun.. a name? Shall I give the dragon a different name? If I have to, I'll name it Toasted. And I never ever bothered about nouns/verbs/adjectives/adverbs/pronouns/prepositions/determiners etc in my entire life. Zzz...
And SCIENCE! Gosh... they're learning Newton's 3 laws in primary school. Including all the funky formulas as well. I don't remember learning all that crap in primary school.
ICT! I have to hand in the assignment on Monday. Not too bad.. HOWEVER, considering the fact that I have to study online; since all the teaching materials are in the form of videos, I am in deep shat. Why? Because my fraking PC keeps hanging on me. I feel like..bashing the darn thing. And why is it so bloody hot today??!?
Educational Psycho... Had to buy this humongo book that took away 50 bucks from me. It's heavy too. And can't the lecturers PRINT THE DARN NOTES FOR US?!? I'll GLADLY pay. Even if they DON'T WANNA print for us, then use LESS COLOUR or a software which allows us to CHANGE the colours used...like POWERPOINT and NOT ACROBAT READER!!! Ahhh.. i feel better.
The only good thing is that my wardrobe is pretty. And maybe that my time table has improved considerably. I don't end at 530 pm except on Mondays & Thursdays. Wed till Fri I'm basically slacking. 2 lessons on Wed, 1 lesson on Thurs and Fri respectively. On Thurs I go to school at 3pm. Hohoho... And on Fri I go to school at 930am..for an hour. After that is my go-library- drink-kopi-and-crap-with GESL/project mates day. Thursdays are for me to wake up later.
Well..let's see how monday goes.. And whether I'll be lost again.. Haha.. I dunno where the tutorial classes are.. sigh.. But I'm super motivated.. I already made notes for my Grammar module. Haha >.< Educational Psycho is like.. halfway done. And I haven't started lessons yet!! Go go go Lynn! Hyper Energizer Bunny/Barney can do it!! SLC I LOVE YOU! Lol! Ok Ok.. I will do my best.. for my parents, myself..and to avoid that 50k liquidated damages thingy. Hohoho!